Jamie Hutson, Bio
Hello, my name is Jamie Hutson. I am a professional graphic designer, & front-end developer, I am also an artist at heart. I work remotely and directly for myself through Alpha Design & Development. I have been coding and designing for over 10 years, I have been drawing and painting all my life. I earned a BA in Computer Animation from Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida in 2005.
Major passions are travel, philosophy, science and art… I will never pass up a good stand up, a great beer and love almost anything French New Wave (especially, Jean luc Godard).
Owner, Front-end Designer and Developer
ALPHA DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Assist small businesses and non-profit organizations with marketing and online presence.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: branding, web design/development, userinterface/user experience (UI/UX), project management and web hosting.
- Collaborate with individuals and groups to create a consistent and accurate representation across all
Lead Front-end Designer and Developerhttp://www.advida.com/
- Created conceptual art, presentations, branding, content management.
- Managed projects to ensure on-time completion.
- Directed UI/UX development from concept to implementation.
- Ensured UI/UX consistency across multiple projects and platforms.
Art Lead Online/Print
- Designed marketing materials for online travel within European countries.
- Responsibilities included branding, content layout, UI/UX.
Assistant Creative Product Designer
- Assisted and mentored under Tim Kelly; focusing on product design and development.
- Integrated traditional art and graphic design skills to design product concepts and specifications formass production and worldwide distribution.
- Clients include Disney Land Paris, Coca-Cola, Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, andBest Western.
Design & Development Skills
PHP and WordPress
- FINE ART
- LOGO DESIGN
- PEOPLE I LOVE